Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Rifles

Old 11-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Knight Rifles

dotman on another forum just posted this thought I should share

I just copied and pasted the email I received.

20% OFF ALL RIFLES!

ENTER CODE: BFCM20
TO RECEIVE 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING ON
ALL KNIGHT MUZZLELOADERS!
(online orders only, does not apply to scopes or scoped gun options)
Also receive a FREE Cleaning Kit with your purchase!
Sale Ends Monday, November 30th at MIDNIGHT!

How it works:
Shop our site and find the right rifle for you. Select your Caliber and Ignition (none for Scope) and add to cart. During the checkout process, enter code BFCM20 and click the
Apply Coupon button to receive 20% OFF your new Knight Rifle!

SHOP KNIGHTRIFLES.COM NOW

Copyright © 2015 Knight Rifles, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website to receive email regarding promotions, specials, and product news related to Knight Rifles.

www.knightrifles.com

Our mailing address is:
Knight Rifles
213 Dennis St
Athens, TN 37303
Old 11-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a good offer!
Old 11-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was just looking at the site and I know a lot of people are not real interested in the 52 cal - but for the price you might consider it.

The new 52 DISC Extreme with a 1-26 twist barrel SS and camo stock is on sell for $389 + 20% off and free shipping - that works out to be somewhere around $275 to your door since you are not paying the $30/$40 for shipping!

Again I know the 52 is an oddball caliber - but you can shoot any 458 RIFLE bullet in it - it makes an awful nice Big Game rifle. Kinda feel a bit sorry for deer that you might shoot with it..

With the 1-26 twist it will easily handle big long bullets.

Last edited by sabotloader; 11-25-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Is the freedom series disc extreme the same as the other disc extremes except in a non laminated stock? I did not see the bare primer option listed, Can it be converted easy enough? Thanks for the info. The freedom series came out to about 252
Old 11-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is real tempting. Do they have a western package for them?
Old 11-25-2015, 06:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by deer655
Is the freedom series disc extreme the same as the other disc extremes except in a non laminated stock? I did not see the bare primer option listed, Can it be converted easy enough? Thanks for the info. The freedom series came out to about 252
The main difference is the weight of the composite stock adding to the total weight of the rife. Yes it can be converted to a bare primer with a breech plug and primer adapter if Knight still has the kits. Or the new bolt housing and breech plug. Or even converted to cap ignition.

Conversion #1

http://www.knightrifles.com/product/...onversion-kit/

Conversion #2

http://www.knightrifles.com/product/...onversion-kit/

Conversion #3

http://www.knightrifles.com/product/...al-and-45-cal/

I would suggest you call Garry @ Knight and discuss the rifle you want with the conversion you and get the price from him with the conversion installed - and suggest to him you are after the 20% discount

Last edited by sabotloader; 11-25-2015 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mike..........The Freedom Disc Extreme version compared to the regular Disc Extreme straight stock is the same 8.5 lbs. Is it a misprint? Do they really weigh that much without a scope?

If you buy the Freedom Disc Extreme in .52 cal, it's only $254 shipped.

It looks like you get free shipping on any gun, so that's not special to the 20% discount.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Mike..........The Freedom Disc Extreme version compared to the regular Disc Extreme straight stock is the same 8.5 lbs. Is it a misprint? Do they really weigh that much without a scope?
They do weigh very close to that...

If you buy the Freedom Disc Extreme in .52 cal, it's only $254 shipped.

It looks like you get free shipping on any gun, so that's not special to the 20% discount.
Free shipping is part of the discount - Normal shipping from Knight is expensive...
Old 11-27-2015, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Knight's December sale should be even greater savings than this. Just not sure how many models will be discounted.
Last mid-December I purchased my first Knight on sale at their website.... the Vision, regular $339 for $199.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Spike

I'm very tempted to order me another Knight Ultra- Lite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.