Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
252g Powerbelt Hollowpoint >

252g Powerbelt Hollowpoint

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

252g Powerbelt Hollowpoint

Old 07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
No, i'm tired of it.

Join back up on Jon's forum. We don't tolerate this on that forum.
C'mon Pete!
I don't let the Clique on this board (and over at Modern) bother me. Some boards have their Brotherhood and guys like me just try to half-azz it and although clumsy and clueless at times on a few ML subjects, I just try to fit-in.

Nobody here really cares what gun we like - what powder we use and what bullet or primer we hunt with. I only threw away my last pack of Powerbelts because I sold five of my sidehammer guns. 1-2 of those shot Powerbelts. My only remaining sidehammer is a roundball rifle.

If not, then take care Bud!

Last edited by Triple Se7en; 07-31-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now Pete, If you left that would leave Oltimr and me being the 2 oldest farts in here! Can't be having that! I can't harass him as much as you! He's too dern ornery! That means if you leave I won't have noone to pick on but these pups in here! They aint as fun!
Old 07-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
C'mon Pete!
I don't let the Clique on this board (and over at Modern) bother me. Some boards have their Brotherhood and guys like me just try to half-azz it and although clumsy and clueless at times on a few ML subjects, I just try to fit-in.

Nobody here really cares what gun we like - what powder we use and what bullet or primer we hunt with. I only threw away my last pack of Powerbelts because I sold five of my sidehammer guns. 1-2 used Powerbelts. My only remaining sidehammer is a roundball rifle.
What click are you talking about? What does that have to do with using a bullet that failed Rons test and live test's on game? Just curious
Old 07-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yours would be....
Geez Pete, all because i tested a bullet you requested i test, and you didn't like the result?
Old 07-31-2015, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Now Pete, If you left that would leave Oltimr and me being the 2 oldest farts in here! Can't be having that! I can't harass him as much as you! He's too dern ornery! That means if you leave I won't have noone to pick on but these pups in here! They aint as fun!

Sorry, but I have to get rid of the annoying people in my life. Come join Jon's forum. It's much more civil.

If not. Cya bud.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
Geez Pete, all because i tested a bullet you requested i test, and you didn't like the result?
That has nothing to do with it, and I have nothing against you. I have enough problems without putting up with idiots on forums. I post on forums to be helpful and have a bit of fun. When the fun turns to aggravation. I see no reason to remain. I know i'll cool off, and come back. Then it starts again. A ban will avoid that.

Sadly, I have to leave MM too. Just because of a few I don't want to be around anymore. I'm too old to put up with childish insults.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:17 PM
1874sharpsshooter

That has nothing to do with it, and I have nothing against you. I have enough problems without putting up with idiots on forums. I post on forums to be helpful and have a bit of fun. When the fun turns to aggravation. I see no reason to remain. I know i'll cool off, and come back. Then it starts again. A ban will avoid that.

Sadly, I have to leave MM too. Just because of a few I don't want to be around anymore. I'm too old to put up with childish insults.
Maybe you should consider whether by chance you bring much of it upon yourself .
That is a possibility

Old 07-31-2015, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
What click are you talking about? What does that have to do with using a bullet that failed Rons test and live test's on game? Just curious
It's called a Clique, not click.
This particular Clique-here would never approve Powerbelt-use. No skin off my back, other than making sure Pete is reminded of that, which I'm sure he is. Both Pete and I are lifelong members of the 95% ML Club.

BTW..... I am known as a Messageboard Crusader. Always Was - Always Will Be. Google search the definition of both Crusader and Clique. Just don't ever question why I expose Cliques presence, nor why I crusade for most-all everyday messageboard members.

As far as what members belong to the Clique Club here, it's relatively easy to name-names. Don't ask me who they are...... not fair to me, nor them. Nor do I think any less of them than Pete. I respect everyones opinions here.

Peace!
Old 07-31-2015, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you think it is possible folks don't use powerbelts, because of the results of tests like this, or hunting results showing premature expansion, and not because they belong to a supposed click?

Is it possible folks shy away from using powebelts, because they have read horror story after horror story. Me, i see no need to use a bullet that has such negative press. Why try a bullet with mostly bad reports, when there are so many bullets available that only have good things written about them.

Do you honestly believe the folks that don't shoot powerbelts on this forum, all belong to a click? Or is it the other way around? Someone that decides not to shoot powerbelts automatically becomes a member of a clique, they are unaware of?

Why is it that someone that chooses not to shoot powebelts, can't be considered thoughtful? Why can't someone that doesn't shoot powerbelts be well read? Someone that doesn't shoot powerbelts might be someone, trying to avoid an issue, rather than someone that belongs to a clique.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I only know of one forum currently with a dedicated PowerBelt section.

Thats rather unique considering the number of hunting forums on the net and the alleged popularity of the PBs.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 07-31-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.