Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Black Powder Revovler >

Black Powder Revovler

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Black Powder Revovler

Old 11-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Spike

Default Black Powder Revovler

I just have a question for someone who knows a lot about black powder. I was at a sportsmans warehouse and I asked if I could purchase a black powder revolver and I was told I was able to even though I am not 21 since black powder isn't regulated by the ATF, the gun counter manager said I had to be 21 and kicked me out of the store. Every one I have talked to said I don't have to be 21. Does anyone know what age I have to be to purchase one then?
Old 11-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Those laws are regulated state to state in many cases. While true they fall under some different guidelines, some States have different requirements. So if the Gun Counter Manager told you no.. there must be reason.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Straight for their website.

You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition and other restricted items. For safety reasons, many of these items cannot be returned and may only be shipped via ground to the 48 contiguous states. If purchasing ammunition, ensure you use the correct caliber and/or gauge in your firearm. Many states and/or municipalities have certain restrictions in place which may prevent shipment/ordering of various items. Check your local laws and regulations before ordering.