Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
A fitting tribute !! >

A fitting tribute !!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

A fitting tribute !!

Old 07-22-2014, 10:12 AM
1874sharpsshooter

Default A fitting tribute !!

A fitting tribute . There are many self proclaimed experts in the field of muzzleloading but there is one who stands above all others . There is one whom even the experts look to for advice . I proclaim July 22 , henceforth as a day to honor such a knowledgable one.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0aKpbPSh_Eg

Old 07-22-2014, 10:14 AM
1874sharpsshooter

July 22 is now national Weasel day !!! Everyone should plan to shoot their muzzleloader today and every July 22 to celebrate .
Happy shooting

Old 07-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
July 22 is now national Weasel day !!! Everyone should plan to shoot their muzzleloader today and every July 22 to celebrate .
Happy shooting
I did shoot this morning - I did not know what I was honoring but I do now... and in fact here in a few hours I will even use my special weasel to clean this ULite...
Old 07-22-2014, 03:33 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by sabotloader
I did shoot this morning - I did not know what I was honoring but I do now... and in fact here in a few hours I will even use my special weasel to clean this ULite...
You are a good man !!