Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
T/C 7194 tang peep sight >

T/C 7194 tang peep sight

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

T/C 7194 tang peep sight

Old 04-19-2014, 03:35 PM
Spike

Im sure If you build them, they will sell with NO problem. I have 3 now, but at 50-60 I would grab another 1-2
Old 04-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I too found them hard to get those minute adjustments with them. I much prefer the Lyman peeps.

Price wise though you spot on maybe another 20 more even. My concern would be a very limited market that may be declining with all of the in-lines now available.

HA
Old 04-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
I too am a fan of those sights because of how compact and effective they are. They are not user friendly to adjust, but once you get then set for a gun's pet load they are rock solid.

Don't need any at present, but I spent a lot of time finding one two years ago and know how hard they are to find these days. If I didn't already have peeps on my two TC Hawkens I'd be quite happy to pay $60 for one.
Semi...

PA finally allowed the use of peep sights on flintlock rifles during our late ML season (flint only) just last year. There are thousands of T/C flintlock rifles in use here in the "Keystone State" during that season so I'm sure there's a number of folks that found it disappointing that the original style T/C peeps are no longer available or scarce as hen's teeth to find.

BPS
Old 01-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Spike

Default 7194

I'll but 2 right now, can't find any. 1/2020
Old 01-12-2020, 06:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have had one since back when the Renegades first came out they really hold up well.
Old 01-13-2020, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

Pedersoli makes a tang site very similar to the old T/C site. The only difference I can see is that it is not threaded for different apertures, but that can be easily rectified with a tap and die set. Track of the wolf carries them and the are around $70.00