Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Thompson Center Customer Service >

Thompson Center Customer Service

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Thompson Center Customer Service

Old 01-18-2014, 06:25 AM
Spike

Default thompson center lost my gun

they got my gun on 12/02/13, its a 2 to 3 week turnaround on repairs emailed 12/18/13 any progress t/c 12/28/13 progress is being made called 01/13/14 we dont have your rifle cant find it i'll look for it and call you back, they did not call me back i called back 01/16/14 no you can not talk to a supervisor so all day on the phone nothing but bs bs bs bs the repair shop got my rifle on 12/31/13 email 12/28/13 were making progress bs, so many recalls the repair shop is set up just for recalls could take 6 weeks or more its been six weeks where is my rifle T/C DONT KNOW I INTRUSTED THESE PEOPLE WITH MY RIFLE THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE ITS 01/17 14 STILL LOST
PRINCIBLES OF OWNING A GUN AT ALL TIMES YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOUR GUN OR GUNS ARE WHICH WAY ITS POINTING AMMO CONDITION NO MATTER WHERE YOUR AT
Old 01-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Capper44 .... WOW!! Lost your rifle! That is just too much. I can understand why you would be upset. I hope the best for you in your attempts to get it back.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. I still believe that S&W has been, and will continue to be, the ruination of Thompson Center Arms.

BPS
Old 01-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

I agree 100%
Old 01-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Typical Buck

had a problem with my tc encore 50 cal muzzleloader firing pin would stick & stay out called them on friday jan 10 2014 they sent me a new firing pin ; spring & new bushing arrived @ my house tuesday jan 14 2014 i've never had a problem with there customer service always been treated great l've never talked to them nasty just explained the problem & it was taken care of
Old 01-19-2014, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to say I've never had a problem with their CS. I've only used it a couple times but so far it's been good. I've heard enough horror stories though that I'm not sure I'm certainly hesitant about buying anything new from TC.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. I still believe that S&W has been, and will continue to be, the ruination of Thompson Center Arms.

BPS
Amen to that!!! My only bad time with them was after they moved to S&W!!! Prior to that, they were the best hands down!
Old 01-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by rafsob
Amen to that!!! My only bad time with them was after they moved to S&W!!! Prior to that, they were the best hands down!
I've no experience with them since the move. But they sure were top notch before. They sent me offset hammers for scope mounting on Renegades on two separate occasions based only on a telephone requests./ No charge either time. They replaced a faulty (and a bit rusty) lock from a Hawken with a brand new one at no charge, and I received the new one 7 days after mailing the faulty one.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Spike

started 10/22/13 email i take the nipple out of my black mountain mag look at the very bottom of screw hole is another hole from the left,, in my gray hawk the hole from the left comes into the side of the screw hole not the very bottom like mag i screw the nipple in it covers most of the hole from left. if i file 2 threads off bottom of nipple to top of hole from left so it will fire will it be safe
in 12 emails to them in 6 i ask for answer to question, retyped question 4 times over 2 1/2 months
to get answer to very serious safety question
12/16/14 why wont you answer my question T/C WHAT QUESTION
Old 01-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Spike

You can not talk to a supervisor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.