Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Lehigh Defense at the NRA show >

Lehigh Defense at the NRA show

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh Defense at the NRA show

Old 05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lehigh Defense at the NRA show

I was totally amazed with all the things Lehigh defense has to offer for CF shooters more so then Muzzleloaders. I guess pretty soon they will actually be selling loaded ammunition to some big companies including the goverment. In the first Photo Pete Vogel is on the Left and Dave Fricke on the right.

As you can tell, all photo's are from a cell phone.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Warning!

Advertising

If you don't want to receive this advertising anymore. Please click on the link below.

WWW.nomoreplease.com
Old 05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I forgot to mention Knight and Lehigh will be right next to each other at the next NRA show. Alot of new products are coming out this summer I will start advertising them sometime this week. Powders, scopes, and Bb209 news.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Grouse45

I really did not know that Lehigh was invovled in so many different products. Guess in my little world out here in Idaho, my only concern was ML bullets.

I did know that Lehigh had government contracts and that they were building different bullets for the centerfire world, but I was un-aware of all the other ordinance products they were building.

As I look closely at some of the shelves in your pictures I do not even recognize half of those bullets. There is one bullet that appears to be bigger (longer) than the shell casing that it is stuffed into.

In one of the pictures I am sure that I am looking at 1911 45-acp parts also. There is just a huge variety of different things to look at.

I really do like looking - do not have any money to buy - but looking is always enjoyable also. Thanks for the pictures
Old 05-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Grouse for the photos and produces report.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sabotloader, ive seen quite a few companies using Lehighs. The short cased ammo are likely "whisper" versions of other rounds. There is even a 50cal "whisper" that are usually sub sonic bullets but quite heavy. Some even carry a secondary payload bullet inside the HP.