Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Let's all try to be Happy as one! >

Let's all try to be Happy as one!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Let's all try to be Happy as one!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Let's all try to be Happy as one!

To All...
I joined this Froum to learn and enjoy, I've done both. But it seems as if some of us like to put others down for what kind of MLers we use or the Powder, Primer, Bullets, ect. Were all a Family here and we should try and be one. Let's just help eachother with our personal experiences and try and help all reguardless of our personal preferances.
If you like TC fine, or if you like Knight that's great, but if I shoot a CVA or a Traditions that's no reason to feel as if Im a outcast or Im Handicapped. Im a MLer Shooter just like you and Im only looking to help you with your's and looking for you to help me with mine. Were all here for the same reason, to learn.
So let's learn from eachother and be one as a Family.
This is a geat forum and I've learned a-lot and made some good friends and I Thank all of you for your input and support of what we all love.
(BP)
Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Spike

I am new,but I agree. I have learned alot here from you and others. I appreciate all the help I get, even though I am sure some think my questions are dumb. I thank you for the help you have given, and I dont care what brand you shoot!

wbj
Old 01-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is my favorite forum by a wide margin. But being a member of an open forum is kind of like marching in a parade - sometimes you just have to step around the horse****. I can do that without it ruining my enjoyment of the good things.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
This is my favorite forum by a wide margin. But being a member of an open forum is kind of like marching in a parade - sometimes you just have to step around the horse****. I can do that without it ruining my enjoyment of the good things.

Yup
Old 01-06-2010, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

All together now:
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Peter%2C+Pa...:81398:m123633
Art
Old 01-06-2010, 05:00 AM
kb1
Fork Horn

Talking

Originally Posted by Semisane
you said it semi;but i can understand folks getting mad at the salesman who will talk BS while hawking their wares.i have also learned alot on this and other forums and i do offer up an opinion now and again based on my own experences and not to start any drama.good luck to all with their front stuffing addiction.........karl
Old 01-06-2010, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I won't bash a rifle because someone owns it, I'll bash it for the helluvit! There seems to be fanboys for every company - some are just overwhelmingly consumed by their own (sometimes ignorant and always limited in scope) opinions.

Joe Friday was pretty dull though.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Different opinions come from different experiences. For instance a gunsmith who has work on a lot of rifles will be influenced by the quality he sees and how often certain brands turn up with a problem, he will also be influenced by how safe he feels the material and designs are. The competition shooter [serious ones] are going to be influenced by how well a particular gun can be made to shoot. Every one has a right to an opinion and his own likes and dislikes.
An other thing some of us have been on here quit a while and the only person I know of who was compensated for having a certain opinion announced himself when he joined and rarely says anything, the rest of us just have an opinion usually due to a lot of experimenting.
I think some people are over defensive, and that makes me wonder about them, the last guy that made a lasting impression on me that was that way collected money for a charitable cause then disappeared.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

the last guy that made a lasting impression on me that was that way collected money for a charitable cause then disappeared.
Burned me pretty good too - sent him a nice chunk of change. I hope the weasel got him.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Semi

Amen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.