Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING! >

Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING!

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING!

Old 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING!

Buffalo Bullet Company is not longer manufacturing.

"Regrettably, Buffalo Bullets is no longer manufacturing ... they're still in business, so there is some hope for the future, but as of right now we're limited to stock on hand."
Thunder Ridge Muzzloading
Old 09-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING!

That's too bad. I really liked their roundball. They worked real good in my rifles. Also I have a good stock of the buffalo ball-et and the Buffalo 375 SSB on hand.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:33 PM

No surprise...their prices were ridiculous and they hadextremely low sales volumes compared to the big boys...not a good formula to stay in business...just surprised it didn't happen a year or so ago
Old 09-03-2007, 06:51 AM

hey guys , I have a pkg of 16 .50 cal 490 gr. hp-flat base lead bullets in the original contaner,stock # 50490...........trade anyone even for a 50 pk of mmp 5o .458 orange sabots ....

I'm never gonna shoot these big boys anyway.......my 350 cast bullets are bad enough .........

Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Spike

Buffalo Bullet Company is still in business and producing bullets. I recently talked to Ron Dahlitz in regards to their bullets. I still have 3 boxes of the 375 gr. SSB's for hunting left, so I'm set. I suspect that Cabelas hasn't re-ordered from Ron as they don't make as huge of a profit from his bullets. I mean, common now. Where can you get 36 bullets w/sabot in a nice box for about $18. Everybody is packaging theirs in 15-20 count at a higher price which means more profit. Everything comes down to the $$$. I have shot these accurately from my Thompson New Englander with a 1:48" twist barrel and my MDM .50 Buckwacka with a 1:24" twist barrel. The SSB is a ONE SHOT bullet. It hits hard and puts them down on the spot. Hopefully Cabelas will re-order more from Ron. Deer season is around the corner and my muzzleloader is starting to drool.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

I hope I can find somemore Ball-ets in 50cal..........they shoot pretty good out of our guns and they are fairly priced.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by roundball
No surprise...their prices were ridiculous and they hadextremely low sales volumes compared to the big boys...not a good formula to stay in business...just surprised it didn't happen a year or so ago
Expensive? comapered to PRB bullets and the big boys bullets T/C/barnes thier given them away.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Dominant Buck

I liked Buffalo Bullets. Their 270 grain ball-ets shoot great out of my Wolverine. The 245 grain ball-et did well in my 1-48 twist. I also have a number of boxes of their 375 grain SSB and they shoot fantastic out of my Black Diamond XR. And like already said, are a deadly bullet.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad
I liked Buffalo Bullets. Their 270 grain ball-ets shoot great out of my Wolverine. The 245 grain ball-et did well in my 1-48 twist. I also have a number of boxes of their 375 grain SSB and they shoot fantastic out of my Black Diamond XR. And like already said, are a deadly bullet.
I think I will miss the ballets the most if they don't start making them again. Best thing there is for breaking in a new rifle. I also think alot of the their SSB's. Dang if the go out of business for good ... I am going to miss them.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a box of Ball-ets 270 grain 50 cal. at Wally World on clearance for $3.00.
I hope they are still available at whatever cost they need to be. They shoot really good out of my 1:48.

Quick Reply: Buffalo Bullet Co. NO LONGER MANUFACTURING!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.