Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Triumph got here

Old 08-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Triumph got here

My Triumph finally came, took it out and shot it, scope not here yet so I put one of my old junkers on it[a very old Bushnell 1.5x4 x32].
Too a few burrs out of the barrel cleaned it good took it out to shoot.
The feel is good and the trigger is superb,the comb is just right for a scope but to high to shoot irons comfortable; I really liked it before I shot it, but after I shot it I new it was a permanent fixture it hold as steady as a rock the recoil is good for that light a rifle. This what I ended up with after bore sighting[gone try posting a pic]. The red target at 50 the other two at 100yds the sloppy one was due to sight adj.Lee

Old 08-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Triumph got here

Looking good...How about a pic of the gun..
Old 08-01-2007, 03:15 PM

Great looking group!

Old 08-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lemoyne

My Triumph finally came, took it out and shot it, scope not here yet so I put one of my old junkers on it[a very old Bushnell 1.5x4 x32].
Too a few burrs out of the barrel cleaned it good took it out to shoot.
The feel is good and the trigger is superb,the comb is just right for a scope but to high to shoot irons comfortable; I really liked it before I shot it, but after I shot it I new it was a permanent fixture it hold as steady as a rock the recoil is good for that light a rifle. This what I ended up with after bore sighting[gone try posting a pic]. The red target at 50 the other two at 100yds the sloppy one was due to sight adj.Lee

Very sweet right out of the box. What bullet what load? I think you definitely got a keeper, some kinda accuracy right outa the box.It is nice to know your starting with a gun capable of shooting like that onyour firstrange session. WOW.
Chap Gleason
Old 08-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

NCHAWKEYE, here a try not much on posting pic yet. Its the bottom one.
I did not know you would not be able to read the load off the target when I posted. It was 100gr RS and 250gr SW I shot some other bullets all except the 180 gr. Gold Dot shot about the same that one it did not like.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good looking gun...I'm afraid Cay still has you beat...Need to buy a few more!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I would not know about that I only laid out what would fit in the pic my under hammers pistols and 54's were still in the cabinet. As my wife tells me you can only shoot one at the time anyhow. Lee
Old 08-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lemoyne

Well I would not know about that I only laid out what would fit in the pic my under hammers pistols and 54's were still in the cabinet. As my wife tells me you can only shoot one at the time anyhow. Lee
Nice looking collection, you got at least one "shooter there". How many others are shooters? Chap Gleason
Old 08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

Very nice.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure looks like a "keeper" from that group!
I'd keep it and sell the third one down in the pic. Be a shame to scratch up that piece of wood.

Quick Reply: Triumph got here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.