Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Hey frontier gander >

Hey frontier gander

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Hey frontier gander

Old 01-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hey frontier gander

Dont you own a Win 150? I have a chance to pick up one in very good condition for 50 dollars. Whats your thought and opinion? I really like my Apex and Optima and think they shoot just as good as my Black Diamond and Omega.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:31 PM

Default RE: Hey frontier gander

Yes i shoot an x150 .50cal. going on 4 years now. $50? What did u do? tie him up and beat him untill u got the price down? lol. I dont care if its blue/black or ss/camo, if its in good shape, pick it up.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

Nope no tying he just purchased an Omega. I sure hope he is happy because with a red dot he can shoot a 3.5 ich group at a 100 yards with that baby. BTW it is the camo stock with the blued barrel.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:03 PM

oh easily buy it. 3.5 @100 huh? tell him he needs more work with that rifle.. After you buy the x-150 of course lol. If you are going to pass, let me know and i will send the money + shipping and buy it. Im looking for a low priced rifle for my 2 nephews.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:36 PM

You need to learn to keep your mouth shut there frontier. Some people couldn't give a box of crap if they could shoot a 2 inch group. You'd better get used to it. You seem a might proud of your good shooting. You're not the kind of person I'd trust with a gun. You're too confident and (think)you know everything. Is that what you live for? That's too bad!

By the way, take me on with bow and I'll show you what good shooting really is. It would be nice to show you up!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:42 PM

lmao im not the type of person to trust with a gun? why? bcuz i can shoot accuratly? and im very confident of my shooting abilty. and a bow shoot would be awesome! i just started shooting mine a couple months back and love it. those carbon arrows sure beat the expensive aluminum arrows. wanna have a shooting compitition? your omega against my blow gun?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:55 PM

You know what, I would love to have a bow shoot as well. I would love to teach you that you're not the omega.I don't claim to be butI can't stand know it alls. I have found that pride and overconfidence leads to some tragic errors. I hope you learn your lesson. You certainly have a big head.

You can think what you like but it doesn't bother me. I'd better not let that mod delete this post again so I'll stop now.

I'm already better than you çause I don't claim to win before the duel. It's always the little man that wins. Just rememberthat and hope that you get it before it's too late.

I'm done. No more posts from me. Enjoy your sorry, meaningless life.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:00 PM

there was no compitition or "duel" after you posted what you shoot at 100 yards. Its not my fault you dont know how to listen to others when they are giving u advice on how to improve with your shooting.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:45 PM

I take advice as well as can be taken. IfI remember correctly, I just offered to take you on with BOW, not ML.

Everyone has their faults and good points. You for one have some serious problems with your ego. Get yourself a real life. You sure don't encourage the overall fun of the sport when you think of yourself as some god. I haven't once seen youpraise someone other than yourself.

I can work on my shooting but you have some more serious problems that need work. I hope you overcome them.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:59 PM

Like our advice on swabbing? Now hopefully you will see what im getting at, you have questioned my shooting ability in the past and while i have some limited shooting with bow, you then offer to shoot up against me with a bow. Why is that? because you have a good idea that u can out shoot me with a bow while i have a great idea i can out shoot you with my muzzleloader? You see what im gettin at here? And no problems with my ego, im just fullof excitmentand love to ruffle feathers[8D]
. As for me encouraging the over all sport of mling, dont i do that when i offer you tips on how to improve accuracy? As for prasing other shooting, cayugad shoots some damn awesome groups with his rifles from the pics ive seen. sabotloader took a hell of a deer at long distance. There are lots of guys here that are shooting great groups. I want more pics of people shooting, it gets boring sometimes when its other small topics like, how to clean my rifle? The best thread i viewed for pics was when someone asked for everyones deer pictures, that thread was a blast.
You want some encouragment? Go to walmart and buy yourself a cheap $25 shooting rest, shot 3 times at 100 yards and adjust sights, fire 3 more, swab, fire 3 more, swab and then use your bore brush to cleanout all the builtup from the sabots. Firing 30 shots does you no good when its not grouping. And why should i not talk about my shots? im posting what i did that day and could be helping someone out that comes along, reads my posts and goes, oh!!! so thats what i have to do. Forums are here to post your experiences and some pics and info on items that have worked and have not worked. Unfortunantly, nothing seems to be helping you.

ORIGINAL: outdoorslover

I take advice as well as can be taken. IfI remember correctly, I just offered to take you on with BOW, not ML.

Everyone has their faults and good points. You for one have some serious problems with your ego. Get yourself a real life. You sure don't encourage the overall fun of the sport when you think of yourself as some god. I haven't once seen youpraise someone other than yourself.

I can work on my shooting but you have some more serious problems that need work. I hope you overcome them.

Quick Reply: Hey frontier gander

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.