Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

sulfur smell??

Old 01-12-2007, 04:35 PM

Default RE: sulfur smell??

Reading this reminded me of the time I stopped by the range to take a few sighter shots with my flintlock, my wife decided to sit in the truck and wait as it was chilly and raining. WhenI set the cased gun on the back seat getting ready to leave she shot me a look and called me a PIG......
Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know I am hooked because I work on a large surface coal mine and I must be one of the few who love the smell after a large shot is put off...lol.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:07 AM

ORIGINAL: geoffh

Reading this reminded me of the time I stopped by the range to take a few sighter shots with my flintlock, my wife decided to sit in the truck and wait as it was chilly and raining. WhenI set the cased gun on the back seat getting ready to leave she shot me a look and called me a PIG......
Hahahahahaha. LOL.