Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

sale at walmart

Old 12-06-2005, 07:07 AM

Default sale at walmart

walmart has put all there B/P supplys on sale.
powerbelts for $5.00 a pack. pyrodex pellets for $6.50 a box.

gonna go back today and see what else they have.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: sale at walmart

I need to move somewhere.. our Wal Mart never seems to have anything really good on sale and when the do I think all the sales people buy the stuff up. Once in a while I will find Pyrodex and Triple Se7en powder on sale. One year I got a couple packs of Powerbelts a lot cheaper then normal and some other things but it is a real hit and miss. I seldom ever see them mark down a rifle. (Maybe that's a good thing.)
Old 12-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here in the Albuquerque area the Walmarts put everything, including guns, on for half off last month. I checked a couple of them this past weekend and found almost nothing left. I did pick up another powder measure for $1. One store had a few boxes of 45 cal pyro pellets for $3 each, I don't have a 45 so I didn't buy them. The one gun I'm interested in, a Lyman GPH someone custom ordered but never picked up, was not discounted but is still there. I'm watching it to see if they discount it. The only other gun I saw was a CVA Optima (non pro) in nickel for $154, higher than I'm willing to pay. I haven't checked all the stores in the area so there may be a few others out there.

I would suggest you snap up anything you think you may need (or want) ASAP as I missed out on a TC Omega for $169 because I hesitated for a day and someone else grabed it.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:32 AM

Same here- I saw a Black Diamond with starter package for $99 - regular $279. I wanted to buy it -- but hard to convince the wife to have three. Everything else is 50% off.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:20 PM

The Wal-Marts here are also clearancing their muzzleloader supplies. I purchased a 50 cal CVA Optima with Nickel Barrel and Black stock for $99 for my brother and a 50 cal CVA Kodiak with Blued Barrel and Mossy Oak Stock for $109 for myself. I also picked up pretty much one of everything on the shelf as far as supplies go too. The only thing not steeply discounted here are the powerbelts, they only marked those down to $11.00.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:24 PM

I think it may be the bigger stores. At school we have a super-walmar...and I saw this same sell, everything is redtagged. At home this weekend nothing was.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

I need to move somewhere.. our Wal Mart never seems to have anything really good on sale and when the do I think all the sales people buy the stuff up. Once in a while I will find Pyrodex and Triple Se7en powder on sale. One year I got a couple packs of Powerbelts a lot cheaper then normal and some other things but it is a real hit and miss. I seldom ever see them mark down a rifle. (Maybe that's a good thing.)

Cayugad, I have (2) Super Wal-Marts and(6) regulars within a 10 mile radius of me![:-]Come on Down!!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Dang and a week ago I spent 120 bucks and only got
5 lbs pyrodex $8 ea
8 packs of 200 gr shockwaves $4.50ea
4 packs of 250 gr shockwaves $4.5oea
4 packs of 240 gr xtp $2.50ea
2 packs of 300 gr xtp $2.50ea
I think that is all the manager took 10% off the "discount" price cause I was "helping him clean off the shelves"
As my dad would of said, even a blind sow finds an acorn every now and then
Old 12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got you all beat! i bought 2 cva optimas in nickle finish for 79$ each and a thompson center omega for 109$
Old 12-06-2005, 08:06 PM

hey guys I know this is alot to ask but if any of you find another omega or kinight please email and if you could pick it up for me I will pay shipping and everything if you have paypal or something I can wire you the money in a heart beat hell anything under 200 for an omega or knight is great.. as you know I am having problems with my sidekick and want another BP gun as I am gonna get rid of me sidekick, my email is [email protected]

Quick Reply: sale at walmart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.