Community
Black Powder Reference Forum Information written by our members to help the beginner, novice, and old-time muzzleloader on Flintlocks, Percussion and In-Lines.

A Two Dollar Lollypop Peep Sight

Old 06-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default A Two Dollar Lollypop Peep Sight

If you have a hack saw and access to a drill press, you can build your own.

The sight is adjustable for elevation, but not windage. You will need to drift the front sight right or left for windage adjustments.

Last edited by Semisane; 08-11-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2015, 06:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Semi that is pretty ingenious. The only modification I would suggest is to just flatten the center of the insert a bit to allow for precise drilling. This would leave the slot for the screwdriver to tighten it into the peep assembly. Or you could possible use a bolt with a Phillips head or even one with an Allen socket. I may have to try this.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

Very Nice! looks like the type of mods I enjoy getting into. I don't mind open sights but I do seem to shoot better through closed sights thanks to the army...