Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

my last black bear

Old 06-24-2016, 05:06 AM
Spike

Default my last black bear

This is my last bear hunt for this year. If you have any feedback to improve the quality or anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Please share

Old 06-24-2016, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

When there ears look big compared to there head, let them grow/go, the vid was a bit long, in my opinion. However, awesome effort/success! It's a good bear, since you decided to shoot, good hunting!
Old 06-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd agree that's a small Young bear, the 55 gallon drum shows its size, when there is a LOT of room between ground and belly also, and small head I would guess it at a 2 yr old bear first time not with its mother

NOT saying its wrong to shoot young bears if its legal hunting
it just isn't going to gain you customers or ?? by using them as examples of your hunting area or set ups
and in today's so easy to bash world a video can get you some negative responses fats on little bears
Old 08-03-2016, 04:08 AM
Spike

like i said in french sorry it was not in english because i'm not bilingal. I took the shot because i was with my little girl and it was only her 2e bear hunt, and the time for the bear season was running out.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the bear. And it is great that you harvested it with your kid.
Old 08-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

I thought it was a great little video. Plenty of camera time on the bears, from multiple angles. Beautiful hide.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:54 AM
Spike

thanks for your answers guys
I just finish it too translated in english the best way that you could understand

thanks again