Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
What do y'all want to know about hunting? >

What do y'all want to know about hunting?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What do y'all want to know about hunting?

Old 06-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Spike

Default What do y'all want to know about hunting?

Hey there everyone, my name is Hunter Petrie. I am an avid outdoorsman and hunter from the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I am young and have developed a major passion for all things outdoors, especially hunting big game with a bow. I do videos for YouTube in regards to all things outdoors and I am looking for ideas. I would like to know what questions y'all have about any and everything? What quick tips and tricks can I showcase to y'all through YouTube? What do y'all want to see? It can be big game hunting related, backpacking related, camping related, etc. Shoot me a line and let me know and I will use my experience to the best of my ability! Thanks guys and I look forward to hearin from ya!
Best Regards,
Hunter @ Unlimited Outdoor Pursuits

Last edited by UnlimitedOutdoorPursuits; 06-07-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Change Font Size
Old 06-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

What I want is not to see some guy advertising his dubious expertise in capital expanded letters. We are not blind or deaf, we do not have to be shouted at. Just what makes you think you know more than the members here and now who have eons more time than you in the field. So what I want to see is no more you!
Old 06-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why would anyone come on this site and put up a font in that size? Talk about a complete turnoff!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-07-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Spike

Thanks for taking the time to even read my entire message. I apologize if I came off as demanding or arrogant. I am in no way, shape, or form, an "expert" in the outdoors and I am just as open to learn as everyone else. What I do know, is that, as it states in the Bible, "Iron sharpens iron as one man sharpens another". But that doesn't mean that the experience that I DO have, no matter how minute, should be taken for granted. Im not saying its new to you, but it COULD help someone else. Thanks again for taking your time to follow up on my post, and let me know if there may be something I could help you with.
Best Regards,
Hunter @ Unlimited Outdoor Pursuits
Old 06-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can start by editing your initial post to the proper font size.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-07-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't see the original post, so glad that is behind us.

Not sure if you are asking about YouTube videos for your channel or on here? Either way, I enjoying watching clear focused videos of animals and scenery. Doesn't have to be a kill shot to be a good video. Also I like seeing well thought out reviews on gear where sponsorship is not the motivation.

Best of luck . . .
Old 06-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rob in VT
Didn't see the original post, so glad that is behind us.

Not sure if you are asking about YouTube videos for your channel or on here? Either way, I enjoying watching clear focused videos of animals and scenery. Doesn't have to be a kill shot to be a good video. Also I like seeing well thought out reviews on gear where sponsorship is not the motivation.

Best of luck . . .
Thanks Rob, for your input. That is certainly something that I enjoy as well. Are there any products in specific that you may want to see? Or specific types of products you would like to see?
Old 06-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Are you making money from these videos?
Old 06-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Are you making money from these videos?
To answer your question Oldtimr, no i do not make money from these videos. I simply make these videos so I can share what I do with others, no different than any other outdoor vlogger on YouTube. With that being said, it should be noted that these videos DO however, aid me in building my name up in the outdoor industry I am building a successful career in. My viewer base and video presence does not however, have a direct affiliation with any monetary gain or value.
Best Regards,
Hunter @ UOP

Last edited by UnlimitedOutdoorPursuits; 06-07-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by UnlimitedOutdoorPursuits
To answer your question Oldtimr, no i do not make money from these videos. I simply make these videos so I can share what I do with others, no different than any other outdoor vlogger on YouTube. With that being said, it should be noted that these videos DO however, aid me in building my name up in the outdoor industry I am building a successful career in. My viewer base and video presence does not however, have a direct affiliation with any monetary gain or value.
Best Regards,
Hunter @ UOP
Big mistake not monetizing your videos...getting paid per view is pretty sweet...I have nearly 2 million views...pretty nice getting a little bit of "extra" money every few months

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.