Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Kansas antelope 2017

Old 05-23-2016, 12:55 PM
Spike

Default Kansas antelope 2017

I'm looking to find access on Private ground for a self guided hunt for 1-3 hunters in Western Kansas for Muzzle loader antelope season 2017. there's 3 of us that have enough points to guarantee a tag for the September 2016 or 2017 season, I'll be putting in for (another) preference point this year, then hoping to punch the tag 2017. Unit 2 or Unit 17 either one, we've hunted 17 in the past. Looking at past threads I know the odds and this won't be the first hunt for any of us. If goatslayer, skb2706 or cowboycrittergitter if you're still around I wouldn't mind hearing from you. Thanks in advance!!
Old 06-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Spike

Default still looking

So I bought my preference point for 2016, price has gone up this year. I'm still looking for some antelope ground in western Kansas for the 2017 Muzzleloader season. I can trade whitetail, turkey and waterfowl hunts in Eastern Kansas if that helps out. Reply if you can help. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Spike

Default got a lead

Well, I've got a lead at least for the 2017 KS muzzleloader antelope season. It's not solid by any means at this point so I'm still looking for any other options for 1-3 hunters. Still able to trade whitetail, turkey and waterfowl hunts on private ground in eastern KS. Reply if you have any opportunities. Thanks!!
Old 07-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Are you aware that there is a "Swap A Hunt" Forum in the bottom Section of the Classified Area that might be a better place to put your request?