Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Check this out

Old 04-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Spike

Default Check this out

Hey all! Look at this little video I found. Changes my persective on cougars a little.. Let me know what you think! How would you go about cougars? Reintroduction in the east? Just want to spark some debate!

Thanks.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

no vid link ?? so, maybe try again??
Old 04-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

That was a very "little" video!
Old 04-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum safaridingo, as far as reintroducing cougars i'm against it. They were recently confirmed here in WI, but i saw one back in 1990 a few miles from where i live. Last summer my neighbor saw one eyeing up her little girl while riding her bike down our road, she's convinced that it was thinking of attacking her. My bud had a "pet" cougar in the 90's north of Duluth, and while i was helping fix the beast's kennel it attacked me, they are stealthy, powerful predators and i don't like them around my home. I would not be surprised if they were out east already.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:52 AM
Spike

Please embed your videos. We'll argue about it
Old 04-29-2016, 03:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Since the folks in the eastern cities wanted us to bring the wolf back to the Rockies, I'm all for bring the cougar back to the East. After all, they are a native predator that was killed out by European settlers. I say we put 100 or so in Central Park and another 100 in DC. That's a start.