Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1 >

Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1

Old 10-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Spike

Default Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1

As promised, here is the first part of my hunt this fall with my Dad.
I hope you enjoy!

-JR

Old 10-08-2015, 07:30 AM
Spike

Great way of giving a report. I really enjoyed watching the video, thanks.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man your livin the life up there Gill, nice vid! To bad you lost some meat.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Spike

Loved everything about it. Felt like I was there with you guys. Congratulations and can't wait for the next one. Wish I could have done something like that with my dad. Won't have a chance with my boys either since they don't love to hunt like I do. In some ways I Feel like I failed as a father but I tried but I guess I didn't try hard enough. Things sure have changed in our world. My youngest is living in California and he's become a vegetarian - go figure. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my sons but they have different priorities. Sorry to ramble but looking forward to seeing more.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RCIII
Loved everything about it. Felt like I was there with you guys. Congratulations and can't wait for the next one. Wish I could have done something like that with my dad. Won't have a chance with my boys either since they don't love to hunt like I do. In some ways I Feel like I failed as a father but I tried but I guess I didn't try hard enough. Things sure have changed in our world. My youngest is living in California and he's become a vegetarian - go figure. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my sons but they have different priorities. Sorry to ramble but looking forward to seeing more.
We all should understand that's life is a journey....................They may just come around.

All anyone can do is their best !

God Bless
Old 10-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by RCIII
There were a few years when I didn't hunt and when I moved away from home my two colleges I put in for were in Ca & Ak ... needless to say I am glad UAA got back to me first. I am sure you did the best you could with them and they wouldn't be the men they are today with out you.
Enjoy the time you do spend with your sons, wether it be a ball game or just a dinner at home.
Thank you
-JR
Old 10-13-2015, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

I really enjoyed that..... I'm too technologically challenged to post something like that.... Putting up a photo is about all I can figure out.. I'm envious of your adventure!