Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

WY Deer & Antelope draw.

Old 06-19-2015, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WY Deer & Antelope draw.

Anyone else get drawn today? I got a Mule Deer J area, and a doe antelope in 103-6, should be fun.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mule deer G tag with my 6PPs and I'll be doing a guided hunt on horseback and if that fails will do another week of DIY and possibly rent horses for that. I didn't draw my doe antelope tags.
Old 06-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good deal, but to bad about the doe antelope tags, there nice to have to bring home a little extra meat. I drew in a difficult public land access area so i might have to work for the doe antelope.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by gjersy
Good deal, but to bad about the doe antelope tags, there nice to have to bring home a little extra meat. I drew in a difficult public land access area so i might have to work for the doe antelope.
Not really that bad because I was planning on giving them to a needy family I know out there so it's really their loss and that's a bummer. I may buy a leftover cow elk tag and see if I can get one to give them most of that meat instead.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:42 PM
car
Typical Buck

Good deal Topgun! Glad to see you got that region G tag!!
Old 06-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by car
Good deal Topgun! Glad to see you got that region G tag!!
Was going to email you this evening to let you know. John didn't draw his bull tag, so I'll be with you the entire two weeks up in 45 if we need to in order to get a big one. He did draw another buck antelope tag, so I'll help him on that in October to see if we can come up with another Booner like last year! Our friend and his boy in Gillette both drew bull tags for our unit, so we'll have some fun in October helping them fill those tags too. Should be a fun trip starting with you and your tag and I can't wait to get going. My daily workouts are also coming along real nice.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

When you guys are out there hunting, keep your eyes open for Moose, if you don't mind, as i should have enough points finally to get a tag for next year. I saw one nice Bull in Mule Deer region H and a few cows, but not sure which unit i'm going for yet.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by gjersy
When you guys are out there hunting, keep your eyes open for Moose, if you don't mind, as i should have enough points finally to get a tag for next year. I saw one nice Bull in Mule Deer region H and a few cows, but not sure which unit i'm going for yet.
Lots of moose up in elk 45 if you have enough points to draw up in the Horns, but it takes a lot of them! How many PPs will you have for the 2016 draw?
Old 06-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

13, which is enough for most but not some.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Plus i should add i'm not using an outfitter so there are wilderness areas that i won't be eligible for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.