Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Update on our bear hunting issues.. >

Update on our bear hunting issues..

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Update on our bear hunting issues..

Old 08-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Spike

Phil, I will be up there in a few weeks for a bear hunt. I wish you guys all the luck in the world with this vote. The libtards are trying to ruin this country.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good Luck on getting yourself a bear.. I hope your hunt is enjoyable and will be remember for a long time..

Well guys i went to the banquet and it was packed!! That is what everyone was hoping for, a full house and I had gotten to meet some really nice people there.. Donations has been coming in from groups all over the country!! We thanked them all as we prepare for the November vote!! I feel pretty confident that we will come out on top of this vote.. I can only hope so though as we have all heard I will vote and then what happens to them? Anyways I have got a little something that is surely going to help us out some at least.. That is as long as we keep pushing it and letting people know what is really going on with HSUS.. Here is a link that is worth the read if nothing else. But it does start the battles of pushing them back into the rat hole they came out of.. Only a start and hopefully we can keep the pressure on them..
http://www.awesomeocean.com/2014/07/...harity-rating/

I wanted to add that the U.S. Sportsman's Alliance had donated a large amount of money for the cause.. A big thank you to them.. It surely will be getting used to help this battle..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 08-10-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here is a link to some of the info on the Banquet which was the biggest hunting banquet in our state's history..

http://savemainesbearhunt.com/super-banquet/

While this was going on a Portland Maine News Station was airing the President of HSUS and his gang trying to get votes out of Portland.. Now there is a huge campaign at calling the news station to find out why they had failed to mention anything about our side of this and asking them to talking with our wardens or our states biologists on this issue.. I am quite sure they do not care for the attention this has drawn on to them now.. We all feel it is more of a money issue with HSUS footing the bill for the interview.. Any ways this is moving right along getting things ready for November's vote..
Old 08-13-2014, 02:53 PM
Spike

Thanks Phil. I saw on Facebook that my outfitter won the bid on an African Hunt.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

While I can not recall who had won everything Congrats to them.. They got a great deal on that one as there was not an awful lot of bidding on it.. They deffinately had a lot of nice stuff getting bidded on from all over the country and eastern Canada.. It really was a great event and I am glad I was there as history is being made..

The very same day of the Banquet is when HSUS's president was in Portland.. They have another event coming up shortly and this time a responce will be there to meet them..
Old 08-26-2014, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

good luck with the fight. ill be up in a few weeks myself for hound hunt. i cant wait.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bikerman9967
good luck with the fight. ill be up in a few weeks myself for hound hunt. i cant wait.
Good Luck on your hunt up here.. You should make some enjoyable memories up on your hunt..

The battle appears to be in our favor right now.. As we all know it still is a battle to the finish line.. The antis tried to gather 150 people at one of there meets threw invites.. They only had 25 of them show up.. They have been running over signs and the like as well. That is illegal up here for two reasons.. One they are on private property and two it is illegal here to tamper with any political sign. So trail cams are going up along with nails being placed by the signs and paint ball being set up to help paint a couple of cars for the law officers to catch them with.. So as this draws closer some areas in southern parts of the state are getting heated up. Another one of our campaigns is to get our lobster fishing men on board as PETA has been trying to shut them down as well. The battle rages on..
Old 09-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Fork Horn

Antis. We lost our first round of fights over guns down here in ct but the battle is far from over.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yes and i wish you all luck down there.. I have a relative that lives there and hopefully your govenor will get the boot as well..
Old 09-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

That's the plan. He is the biggest waste on the planet . I feel like if I had to choose between malloy and Obama id have to choose Obama .

Makes my stomach turn just saying it too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.