Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Eastern Ridge Adventures

Old 02-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Typical Buck

Default Eastern Ridge Adventures

Thinkin of goin on a fall black bear bowhunt with this outfitter. Anyone use this outfitter before? Any comments would be greatly appreciated
Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

We book hunts for them. Every one of our hunters that we have booked with them over the years have killed their bear. Top of the line outfitter all the way around. If you haven't already talked to Josh contact me and we can book your hunt for you free of charge. If you have already contacted Josh then you will need to continue through him.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Spike

I have hunted bear with Josh at Eastern Ridge twice and LOVED it both times. I got a bear both times and the food was great,the accomadations were awesome and everyone at Eastern Ridge treats you like family. I would Definitly recommend them to anyone looking to go bear hunting in Maine. The price for the hunt is also among the best that I found. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail [email protected]
Old 01-20-2015, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

I see mixed reviews. Some good, some bad. I wish there was a way to know the truth....
Old 01-21-2015, 04:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

You can get an idea from reading reviews but different people have different expectations, one man could get the same service and treatment as another yet one is not satisfied while the other is. If most of the reviews are positive the place is probably ok but there are no guarantees
Old 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Spike

I hunted with josh in 2012 didn't get my bear but not his fault I cant hit anything lol my buddy got a 305 lb the other two guys with us didn't see anything I think he runs a great hunt and they shoot lots of bear im going back to quebec in the spring this year but I might have to cancel because my hunting partner has backed out and I cant find anyone that wants to go so I have about a week yet before I will cancel good luck if you hunt with josh with eastern ridge adventures
Old 04-21-2015, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Comments by people that didn't fill their tag like the previous poster can generally be a lot better to rely on that ones that did. That's why I always suggest that people talk to a lot of the people that hunted the previous year or two, especially the unsuccessful ones!