Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

AZ Elk, Area 22 South

Old 06-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default AZ Elk, Area 22 South

I have drawn a tag for Arizona Muzzleloading Elk for Sept. 24-29 in Area 22 South. I have an outfitter, but wondered if anyone here knows anything about that area. I had heard that it took about 8 preference points to have much of a chance to be drawn in Arizona. I had eleven. I have hunted twice in New Mexico one week later and found bulls still bugling, so I am really looking forward to this hunt in Arizona. I am also glad to have a reason to support Arizona for applying some common sense to the border situation. I will be using a T/C Encore 209x50 with 300 gr. saboted spire point bullets over 120-150 gr. of Triple Seven for my hunt as I have previously in New Mexico. I am also taking the extra time to drive to and from rather that deal with the aggravation and extra costs imposed by the airlines.

Last edited by DocHunter; 06-05-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Change signature
Old 06-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Spike

Pm sent, you're in for a good one!