Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Black Bear outfitter questions-Alberta >

Black Bear outfitter questions-Alberta

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Black Bear outfitter questions-Alberta

Old 05-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Black Bear outfitter questions-Alberta

Hi guys,
Do any of you guys have information on Udell's Hunting or Burnt Lake Outfitters? I've decided that I'm gonna get serious about a black bear (archery?) trip next spring in Alberta. Looking at one of these two outiftters. I've check out their sites, and traded a few e-mails, but outside opinions are good too.
I've waterfowled in NW Sask a few times, and love the place and people. This time, I figure it'll be interesting to have a different adventure in another part of Canada.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know either of them but we offer an Alberta black bear hunt with a very high quality outfitter.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Spike

It is more fun and adventurious to hunt at The World of Oufitters.
The regulations are usually a little added austere for acceptable a hunting adviser than a fishing or alfresco biking guide. The aboriginal footfall is to analysis with your bounded accompaniment Division of Wildlife Resources. In abounding states you will allegation to be certified to be a guide. You will allegation to be a accountant hunter yourself and accredit for big game. There may be altered acceptance for whitetail deer than there is for predator hunts like abundance lion, buck or coyote. You will allegation to apperceive what licenses you allegation for out of accompaniment vs instate hunters. There may be accompaniment or clandestine courses to canyon to be a accountant guide. You will apparently allegation a business authorization and allegation to be affirmed and insured as a guide.

Once you apperceive the requirements booty a few guided trips. Analysis with bounded antic appurtenances food and the bodies at the accompaniment wildlife administration for recommendations. Find out what others allegation for what you appetite to do as a adviser and what added casework they offer. Talk to them about who they get for clients. How generally do they go out. If they are a ample aggregation or assignment for an alfresco clothier account see if you can get a job with them so you can apprentice the ropes and get paid while you do it. You may appetite to try a few weekends alive for addition abroad as a baker or disciplinarian and get a feel for the cruise and adore the outdoors while you adjudge if it is a career for you.

If you appetite to be a adviser apprentice about all the appropriate seasons and hunts that are available. Is there a assisting alcove bazaar that is not actuality served? I apperceive an ardent hunter that knew he could not accomplish a active with the abbreviate seasons for big game, but he uses his horses and ability year annular allegorical wildlife photographers on photo opportunities in the aback country.

Many areas today accept ample bold ranches and clandestine hunting clubs. You may appetite to analysis into alive for one of those. We accept bounded bold bird hunting clubs that accept angry acceptable assets from acreage farmers could not use well. They accept now created wildlife abode and done abundant to advice pheasants and ducks balance while earning added bare assets for acreage owners.

Outfitters Hunting Guides or Forums Hunting Outfitters
Old 05-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cupid2787
It is more fun and adventurious to hunt at The World of Oufitters.
The regulations are usually a little added austere for acceptable a hunting adviser than a fishing or alfresco biking guide. The aboriginal footfall is to analysis with your bounded accompaniment Division of Wildlife Resources. In abounding states you will allegation to be certified to be a guide. You will allegation to be a accountant hunter yourself and accredit for big game. There may be altered acceptance for whitetail deer than there is for predator hunts like abundance lion, buck or coyote. You will allegation to apperceive what licenses you allegation for out of accompaniment vs instate hunters. There may be accompaniment or clandestine courses to canyon to be a accountant guide. You will apparently allegation a business authorization and allegation to be affirmed and insured as a guide.

Once you apperceive the requirements booty a few guided trips. Analysis with bounded antic appurtenances food and the bodies at the accompaniment wildlife administration for recommendations. Find out what others allegation for what you appetite to do as a adviser and what added casework they offer. Talk to them about who they get for clients. How generally do they go out. If they are a ample aggregation or assignment for an alfresco clothier account see if you can get a job with them so you can apprentice the ropes and get paid while you do it. You may appetite to try a few weekends alive for addition abroad as a baker or disciplinarian and get a feel for the cruise and adore the outdoors while you adjudge if it is a career for you.

If you appetite to be a adviser apprentice about all the appropriate seasons and hunts that are available. Is there a assisting alcove bazaar that is not actuality served? I apperceive an ardent hunter that knew he could not accomplish a active with the abbreviate seasons for big game, but he uses his horses and ability year annular allegorical wildlife photographers on photo opportunities in the aback country.

Many areas today accept ample bold ranches and clandestine hunting clubs. You may appetite to analysis into alive for one of those. We accept bounded bold bird hunting clubs that accept angry acceptable assets from acreage farmers could not use well. They accept now created wildlife abode and done abundant to advice pheasants and ducks balance while earning added bare assets for acreage owners.

Outfitters Hunting Guides or Forums Hunting Outfitters
This is the stupiest post I have ever read on this forum.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Spike

JoeA: I have seen Burnt Lake Outfitters profiled on a hunting show on the Outdoor Channel recently. I also have a friend in Milwaukee whom has gone there 2x and scored nice bears. Always spoke highly of the camp.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Spike

I absolutely agree!
Old 05-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

gotta agree with you Muley70, have absolutely no idea what that's all about!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Think that guy has been sniffing buck lure.