Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
CO outfitters/guides femal friendly >

CO outfitters/guides femal friendly

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

CO outfitters/guides femal friendly

Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Spike

Default CO outfitters/guides femal friendly

Planning a CO elk hunt. Looking for guides/outfitters who are femal friendly and respect hard hunting women just as the men. Not into all the frills, just a respectable hunt with professionals. Any recommendations welcome, thank you.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

My only experiences with hunting guides here in CO was with Silver Spur in North Park. There is no reason I have seen to think they wouldn't treat everyone very well.

Most guides I know do it for the money and aren't particularly concerned with where it comes from.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about a NM guided elk hunt in the Gila with a female guide that has personally killed a 374 class bull with a bow?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

I would call prospective guides up and ask them for a list of references specifically including female clients. Take it from there.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

Is this you Dawn? CB
Old 02-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

If at any point in the future you're interested in a Montana deer hunt, I have a buddy that runs a ladies hunt and usually does so for pretty good prices. The hunt this year is Nov. 1-5. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Check out Winterhawk Outfitters. www.winterhawk.com I've hunted with them 2x's, both archery Elk hunts. They're a family run outfit. Both Larry & Laura Amo's are in camp. They sometimes have their children in camp when not in school. Its a horseback, mountain hunt. They are very professional, and treat you just like family. They have had both children, and women in camp when I was there. They have tent setups for married couples. I've also seen hunts of theirs on the Outdoor Ch. with women hunters. They provide a Dvd with information, and hunts. I hope this helps. I absolutely enjoy hunting with them, and going back this Sept.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Spike

Yes, it me Bob. How are you?
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Spike

sjadventures- thanks for the information but the price is very much over my budget.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Spike

If you become interested in an Alaska big game hunt , you may want to check out
www.womenhuntingalaska.com. Not quite the question but may give direction to some interested in the far north

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.