Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

My sons Elk hunt on TV

Old 01-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My sons Elk hunt on TV

My son will be on the TV show Escape to the Wild this sunday at 9:30 AM EST If you have time check it out and let me know what you think I haven't seen it my self yet so it is very exciting for out whole family. See the ad below

Union Plumber & Pipefitter Overcomes Injury for Dream Elk Hunt on Escape to the Wild

Sunday at 9:30 a.m. EST on VERSUS Country

After losing three fingers in an accident, union plumber and pipefitter Michael Hill (a lefty) taught himself to use his right hand to shoot both a gun and a bow, so he could continue to pursue his passion for hunting. Just 15 months after his accident, Hill headed to Colorado to put his right hand to the test on his dream elk hunt.
“All of a sudden, we got a response. That was the first time I heard an elk bugle in the wild. The hair on the back of my neck just stood up. Then, there he was – big as life. It doesn’t matter how many videos you see; until you see one in real life, you don’t realize the enormity of the animal.”
Does Hill's trigger finger do the trick on a big, bull elk?
Tune in to find out.
Win a Trip on Escape to Wild - Click Here.

Escape to the Wild is a TV series that honors hardworking union members with all-expenses-paid trips to world-class hunting and fishing destinations. This season's winners will pursue exotic game in Africa, follow the bugle of bull elk, play tug-of-war with Guatemala sailfish, trek the tundra for caribou, outwit whitetail across the U.S., and hunt black bear on Vancouver Island in 10 adrenaline-pumping episodes