Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Bear Hunting

Old 01-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Spike

Default Bear Hunting

Looking to go bear hunting this year was wondering if anyone had some tips on outfitters. Looking to go in maine cause it seems that is the best place in new england. any advice or past experiences with outfitters would be greatly appreciated. also what is the average price thanks
Old 01-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

I do know a couple of guides here that use bait in the fall also one that uses hounds as well.. I am over in the Washington County part of the state.. It is one of the counties with the highest bear population.. If interested pm me and I will get some contact info for you...
Old 01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

I went this past Sep. with www.mainetrophyhunts.com.
Had an absolutely great time. Killed a nice bear the second day. 11 out of 12 hunters killed a bear. The one guy that didn't kill, shot, but didn't recover.
Blue Lord is the owner/guide, he does a great job with the hunt.

If you want to know more, or have questions just pm me. I'd be happy to talk to you about any questions you have.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

My family and I have been going to Lindsays Sporting Camps just over the main border in New Brunswick for quite a few years. He does spring baited hunts, (well, fall also)about 1600. They are great people to work with, very attentive and hard working. Great food, homestyle all you can eat breakfast and dinner before the hunt, soup and sandwiches after. Cabins are clean and well kept, the tree stands are modern ladder style in good condition, or ground blinds. My father in law got 5 bears at last count, and has been going to them for about 28 years. I went last year for the first time and loved it, and am going back again this year.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

We offer black bear hunts in Maine and Canada including New Brunswick. We actually book hunts for Lindsay's Sporting Camps as well as other outfitters in NB. We offer one of the best if not the best black bear hunt in Maine. We are a free service to hunters so it doesn't cost you anything to use our services. If I can help you get your hunt set up call me toll free at 1-877-647-9926 or you can email me at [email protected]
Old 01-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

Am very imprested that you like hunting bear. It seems real dangerous to me but hope it's fun for you!!