Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
First antelope hunt successful >

First antelope hunt successful

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

First antelope hunt successful

Old 11-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default First antelope hunt successful

We went to SD last month for our first antelope hunt though the numbers were way down from years past we were told we still saw several antelope and got a few to go home with us too.
I shot the buck within 30 minutes of getting to our zone the two toes are from the next day and the fawn buck is my father in laws from the last day of the hunt. Thsi was also my first time hunting with a rifle I have archery hunted my hole life but with a two year old daughter i don't have the time I used to have and the rifle helps up the odds in my favor on only a 3 day hunt.
I am now hooked on antelope and am planing my hunt for next year.
Thanks for looking and good luck to all of you.
Attached Thumbnails First antelope hunt successful-antelope2.jpg   First antelope hunt successful-antelope1.jpg   First antelope hunt successful-antelope4.jpg   First antelope hunt successful-antelope5.jpg  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

Nice, I bet that was fun.