Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Getting Ready

Old 11-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Spike

Default Getting Ready

Hello All,

I have read a bunch of the threads about this and am trying to make sure I get all the options, the correct size, and other information I need before buying my first wall tent. I want to do this right the first time.

I'm looking at a 16x20 tent. Not sure where from yet. Have heard great things about Davis, Montana, reliable, kwik, cylinder...

I have been sleeping on the floor of my buddy's dad's 5th wheel for the past three seasons. Now I'd like to get a spot of my own, something to keep for quite a while for when I take my kids hunting (only have an 18mo old right now so that may be a while off). We drive to the camp so weight isn't an issue like those who pack in.

I'd like to know what options to look at getting, experiences, thoughts comments and all other forms of wisdom you can offer before I go out this next year....

Pictures of your set ups (inside and out) are always great as well...