Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Swap pike county Ohio private land for west private land hunt >

Swap pike county Ohio private land for west private land hunt

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Swap pike county Ohio private land for west private land hunt

Old 09-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Spike

Default Swap pike county Ohio private land for west private land hunt

Trying to find some hardworking landowner out west (rifle state) who would be interested in us putting them up in our stands here on our land during bow or gun season and then doing the same for us. I currently do this and it's great but am looking for another trip. Currently I go fishing and turkey hunting every year for the other guy to hunt here. We have big deer here. Just over 300 acres here between me and my buddy. We are good people. We knows how to put you on deer on our place. We know how to make it a good relaxing week for you and your buddy. We are looking for a couple of buddies like us who love to hunt but can't afford to pay a lot of money to do it. We make good money but land ain't cheap. Get with me on what you have but please if your not the land owner don't waste our time. We are offering what we work hard at and expect the same. If you own it you know what we mean. Your gas to here and yor tags maybe some snacks will be all you need. That's what we offer and that's what were looking for. Thanks We have turkey 2.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:17 AM
Spike

If your interested in a Great Ice fishing vacation , I can put you on Lake Trout like you wouldn't believe with a jig rod! Perch fishing is great also! I'm in upstate NY. let me no ! my E-Mail is [email protected]