Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Anyone from oklahoma wanna go elk hunting >

Anyone from oklahoma wanna go elk hunting

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Anyone from oklahoma wanna go elk hunting

Old 09-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Spike

Default Anyone from oklahoma wanna go elk hunting

Hi everyone. i live in muskogee oklahoma and we are planning a hunting trip to elk hunt in colorado this year. we will be leaving here wednesday october 14 and we will return october 21 or 22. it is second season over the counter bull only in unit 77. there are 3 of us going and we are looking for someone else that might like to go to help with expenses and have a good time. i know there are many more bases to cover but if u think you might be interested please let me know. the trip looks like it will cost approx 8 or 9 hundred bucks at very most and that is with your tag included. thanks. dustin please e mail me if you are interested. [email protected]
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

I hunted in 77 about 3 years ago. I had to leave about 3 days into the hunt. All I saw was tracks but there a lot of elk there. I hope you are brings horses. You will probably feel like you are in Texas while on the forest service roads.