Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Spammed by Table Mountain Outfitters >

Spammed by Table Mountain Outfitters

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Spammed by Table Mountain Outfitters

Old 05-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Spammed by Table Mountain Outfitters

I was recently sent spam by Table Mountain Outfitters.I do not believe that it is appropriate for a site sponsor to send spam to the forum members.How do you feel about sponsors spamming the forum members?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Spammed by Table Mountain Outfitters

Stubble I hear ya on that on. People that want to hunt or use an outfitter will find their way to the website anyway. I have the same problem along time ago I made this nick thinking if someone clicked on me then it was a good thing. But I like just talking hunting and I'm not a sponsor of the site. Nor do I really care to have everyone and their bother talking smack about me and what I say. It does reflect on your business. I did contact Hunting.net to see if I could change Nicks and keep my posts numbers. But I haven't heard from them so I'm going to just become a newbie again. Has debated it for awhile and think just being one of the guys is better than being thought as of a advertiser. So I'm signing out. If you see an opinionated newbie then that's probally me. haha
Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

I was recently sent spam by Table Mountain Outfitters.I do not believe that it is appropriate for a site sponsor to send spam to the forum members.How do you feel about sponsors spamming the forum members?
If they are offering us free hunts it is ok by me. Otherwise it is out of bounds.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I would hope HNI hasn't sold the membership lists. I don't believe that when I signed up several years ago that I agreed to allow them to use my email address or anything else.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

They also sent me a spam email. I can not ever imagine using there service? I lived in Wyoming for 3.5-years. I loved living in Wyoming. I moved back to Montana a couple of months ago.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
car
Typical Buck

Hey Wolf killer, we are looking at moving to Wy. Looking at the northeast part of the state. Where did you live and why only 3.5 years? Thanks car
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

car, I lived in Newcastle, Wyoming for 1.5-years & Greybull, Wyoming for 2-years. The oil patch was drying up so I moved back to Montana. I prefer living in Wyoming over Montana.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:56 PM
car
Typical Buck

Wow Newcastle is one of the places we are looking at. I have several friends that live there. Did you work with anybody by the last name of Jones?
We like the area just north of Newcastle, Four Corners. Land is high and nobody wants to sell. Did you live in town? car
Old 05-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

car I will sent you a PM tomorrow with more information.