Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives
Team 1 ~ Beard Bandits >

Team 1 ~ Beard Bandits

The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 1 ~ Beard Bandits

Old 07-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a great time this year as well guys. It was a fun season that finally ended my two year drought in a big way. My heart still goes out to Matt after the tragedy that his family is still enduring. Their loss has greatly impacted how I view family and has really brought things into perspective for my wife and me. I can say that we have been following his updates on facebook on his youngest daughter and it's such a blessing to see her improving each day. We all should continue to thank the good Lord for each and every day that He allows us to enjoy the pleasures of life here on earth. Our country may be going through some strange and often unethical changes that might seem to threaten our freedoms and rights at times, but it's times like now when we should all take the time to soak in every single moment we have with our loved ones. Family should always come first, because in the end that's the only thing that matters. I don't even watch the news anymore because there's nothing I can do to change it, and there's nothing they have to say that can keep me from enjoying the blessings God has for me and my family. Take the time to go for a walk with your family or play a good old fashioned board game. It's the simple things like these that create the memories that you'll carry your whole life. All soppy stuff aside, I'd love to have another shot at the championship with this same team again next year. Enjoy the off season boys, can't wait to get back at it next March!