Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Tech-no-hunt TH300 for sale >

Tech-no-hunt TH300 for sale

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Tech-no-hunt TH300 for sale

Old 10-26-2016, 06:35 AM
Spike

Thumbs up Tech-no-hunt TH300 for sale

I have a TH300 for sale. I bought it new in September 2010 and retired December 2014. It is in storage and is partially disassembled. I would consider delivering for my cost. It is located in east central Florida. I closed my store when I retired and have no need for it now. Space requirement is 70'long x 9'3" high x 10'6" wide. It was a great draw feature to my business and a revenue generator. Not only in range fee's but also product sales and introducing new customers to archery. If you have the space it's a no brainer. I want 8k firm for it. I paid 28k. It is a great price so please don't lowball me. You will have to get it installed. I have contact info for the factory installer. When I last talked with him he said he would install for approximately 3k. That was in 2014 so don't know if that still holds. Contact info [email protected]

Last edited by Hstratton; 10-26-2016 at 06:37 AM. Reason: No contact info