Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Blob archery targets. Awsome targets.. >

Blob archery targets. Awsome targets..

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Blob archery targets. Awsome targets..

Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Blob archery targets. Awsome targets..

posting this for a buddy..

Bowhunters and 3-D shooters. Nontypical Archery in Woodstock has the very hard to get Blob targets for sale. These bales measure 2ft x 2ft x10-12 inches thick and weigh 80lbs. These target bales are made of extremely high density industrial urethane foam. I have re-established a contact I had years ago and now am getting a steady supply. I have over 100 on hand right now to choose from. For what you get in return, this is a small investment. I've been shooting 2 Blob targets at my shop range for over 12 years and haven't began to wear them out. Best thing is that you can leave it outside permanently.
The are weatherproof. You can shoot broadheads or field points and also crossbow bolts into it. It will stop a broad head arrow up to 400 feet per second. This the absolute last target you'll ever have to buy. It should last you for years to come. The price is $75.00 ea. This price is $25.00 less than the best price I'm able to find in my research. I will deliver for free up to 30 miles from my shop. Call Randy for an appointment at 678-361-4106 woodstock GA

I have plenty to choose from. Call Nontypical Archery and get yourself one so you can start practicing. Bow season is only a little more than a couple of months away. I'm also offering as a combo an ARROW SHAFT LUBRICATOR. This will coat the first 8 inches of the arrow with a special lube that consists of teflon and silicon. It makes pulling your field tipped arrows out 10 times easier than not using the lube. The combo also has two tacky round pads with it that when wrapped around the arrow can double your grip and pulling power. These targets are VERY DENSE and the ARROW SHAFT LUBRICATOR is a must have when practicing with your field tipped arrows. The cost of the lubricator is only $20.00 or the complete combo with both target and lubricator is $95.00 total.
Attached Thumbnails Blob archery targets. Awsome targets..-00c0c_6hzcukpyxkq_600x450.jpg  
Old 09-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Spike

I have to agree it being the last target I will ever buy. I have shot countless dozens of broadheads into it for years and will continue to be able to do this for years to come. When I bought mine it was $140.00 shipped and worth every penny. I still use a bag target for field points though, it's a struggle to get those out of a blob.