Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL >

Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL

Old 01-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Spike

Default Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL

Offered for sale is a Technohunt TH200. This is the single shooter Technohunt archery system that includes the upgraded arrow speed chronograph and simulated yardage capabilities of the TH300 multi-shooter system.

I've listed a lot of info in this post to try to address as many questions as possible, but if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I purchased this system already disassembled after being assured by the previous business/owner it that it had been fully functional and detected shots properly up to the point that it was taken down. They simply wanted to convert the floor space to retail sales.

When I went to get it, I connected and powered everything back up and confirmed that the sensors and software were fully operational using some basic diagnostic tests suggested by an employee of the Technohunt company. I have not set it back up to shoot on it since I bought it, so aside from seeing for myself that everything worked when hooked up and turned on while sitting on a table, that is all I can say about the system. Two items of note are that the projector bulb was described by the previous owners as starting to dim slightly before they took it down, and, new reflective tape will be required since it had been applied directly to the floor and walls in the previous install and it could not be removed without tearing when the system was disassembled. I've sourced new replacements for both at about $300 total.

System includes desktop pc (not pictured) with Technohunt software, three different shooting scenario DVD's (only two are pictured), crt pc monitor, keyboard, mouse, canvas shooting screen (with new metal eyelets), Newton Model 1410 sensors, all sensor cables, Rocketport Interface box, InFocus video projector, Sherwood 200W AM/FM stereo receiver with Boston Acoustics speakers, various sized blunt arrow tips, operating and calibration manual, etc, all ready for installation and usage.

The pc runs Windows 98 because the previous owners took an "if it's not broke, don't fix it" approach with system upgrades in light of the cost of a replacement/upgrade pc. They chose instead to spend their money where it mattered most, which is why this system has the more recent Newton 1410 sensors and DVD video playback. In short, it has it where it counts for shooting accuracy and video quality.

Technohunt TH200 Archery Simulator.

Reduced asking price is $9500 plus shipping and/or delivery expenses if required. Willing to meet within reasonable driving distance to assist with delivery.
Attached Thumbnails Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL-3.jpg   Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL-2.jpg   Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL-4.jpg   Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL-img_0152.jpg   Technohunt TH200 - For Sale - Southern IL-img_0156.jpg  

Old 06-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Spike

Missed this listing when I was updating the listings on a couple of other forums, but this system is still available, and is listed at $7300 on a few other places like ArcheryTalk.com and Craigslist. That price is good here too.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Spike

System is still available.

And I didn't think of this before, but seeing as how I'm a relative unknown here, the following link is to my Ebay ID and feedback page for further reference of my past selling experience.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...30.m2531.l4585

Last edited by y33trekker; 07-06-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Spike

Sold 9/22/14