Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Deer/Game Cart For Sale >

Deer/Game Cart For Sale

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Deer/Game Cart For Sale

Old 05-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default Deer/Game Cart For Sale

I designed and made this cart for my on personel use. Simply made but very effective. I didn't want one with those puny little wheels that pick up mud and tips over when it rolls over the least little thing. My cart folds for hanging on a wall or to put behind the seat of your truck or in the trunk of your car. The wheels are easily and quickly removed. One person is all that's needed, but extends so another person can push. This cart has 26'' wheels and can carry up to 650 lb's. I will make and ship to you for $200.00. If you use your own wheels I will ship to you for $100.00. For the plans to make your own. $20.00. Pictures avaliable only to serious buyers. www.Possible [email protected]