Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Air guns to kill frogs

Old 07-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Spike

Default Air guns to kill frogs

Hey Guys, just got into Airguns I was watching a show on Pursuit Channel called American Air gunner and scenes then I have been hooked on air guns and what they can do now days. I have always liked frog gigging so I thought one night I would take my air pistol and rifle and give it a shot. Just wondering if anyone else has done this? It is good practice and a ton of fun (plus good eating)
Old 07-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Before anyone attempts to do anything like you're talking about they need to see what is legal and not legal in their state, whether a license is needed, etc.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Spike

Really!!http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upfiles/smiley/hail.gif you think thanks for the info there, but I wasn't telling people to do it. I asked has anyone else done it. On the other note, you don't have to have a license or anything to frog hunt. In Alabama
Old 07-21-2016, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes really! I understood what you asked. However, there are a lot of newbies that come on here and don't have any idea what things are required to do certain things, including a hunter safety course in most instances when they want to start hunting. I have no idea what states require what or even allow what you asked and why I made my comment just trying to help. Also, FYI to put up an imoticon all you have to do is go down and click on "Advanced" and then click on the one you want to post instead of what you did.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wow, for a new guy, you really are coming on strong. The post from Top gun was not a put down but a reasonable caution. Had you been here long enough, you would have seen some of the things posted here that could get people in trouble. Lighten up, you are not the know all be all!
Old 07-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's okay Oldtimr! As you mentioned, I was only trying to help and if he comes on like that in just his second post and continues like that he won't last long!
Old 05-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Spike

Indeed....