HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Airbow?
Thread: Airbow?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:27 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I agree with you oldtimr too here!
its NOT a bow, and anyone that wishes to ONLY use it in say a GUN season
why not just use a real gun? that isn't effected by range and other variables
I think in today's world its all about money, more than providing means to allow
handi cap hunters access again to hunting
we already have a ton of ways for that to happen as is
WHY do we need to keep creating more ways to kill a deer??
there isn't any need, IMO< its about someone making more money! and then trying to force there new invention on to states and its hunters to adapt/accept it!

how many ways must we have to again kill a deer, we have hand guns, of both smokeless powder and black powder< rifles shotguns of both as well, traditional bow, long bow, re curves, compound and cross bow's
do we really need an AIR BOW?
all the more so if even YOU, OP< can state it doesn';t really have any advantages of things we already have

ONLY use I see , or should say maybe bigger use will be for those that are trying to cheat, where there more worried about sound, or those just too lazy to use the things we have now
the actual amount of handi cap hunters that would adapt this I BET, would be very small
and again, we have other means now for those that wish to re enter the hunting world with disabilities!

I say enough is enough, were hunting animals, not super impossible things to kill here??
my 2 cents ?