HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any 2017 Ford f250 powerstroke reviews?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:24 PM
mthusker
Fork Horn

I appreciate the replies, I currently own a 15 gmc duramax, actually have been pretty happy with it, especially with the engine, but, and this is the kicker, I moved a few years back to the little town I currently live in, and have come to know the owner of the Ford dealership very well, and I like him and his family quite a bit. I currently own 4 gm products, I am actually in process of restoring a 79 gmc jimmy, just had a complete rebuild on the sb 400, so I am a gm man. I went and test drove a F350 he had, it was pretty similar to my 15, but it does have a few nice options that make sense. I figure having a friend own dealership, the service on it would probably be pretty good, and we do like to buy local. He wanted 19,500 difference, which I balked at, lol. I told him I need to use this truck another year or so, so I can at least feel a little better about trading it.
I am fairly certain, more then 30 years of driving gm's, my next truck will be a Ford.....RIP Dale Earnhardt