HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions about buying camo...
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 09:12 PM
hunterdave1277
Spike

Dude...YOU need to chill out. Your original remarks were uncalled for. I don't see what being 59 and retired has to do with anything. I'm 39 and independently wealthy, earned every dime from nothing, and still going strong working every day. I chose to pay for quality because I hunt terrain that most people are afraid of. Don't start slamming people about what they have or choose to buy, which is what you did in your first response to this young lady's question. If you think paying for camo underwear is senseless, so what? Keep it to yourself. Just because people like me don't want to wait for retirement to get what we want doesn't make me any less of a hunter. It has been my experience that those that start slamming others for having nice things is a result of jealousy. Oh and one last thing, I will also be retired by 59, but it won't be because I didn't spend money on nice things when I was younger, it will be because I busted my butt, earned more honest money than I could spend in two lifetimes, and am choosing to enjoy what I want, when I want. I think it's best we end this discussion so that the person that asked the question can get some real answers and help.