HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions about buying camo...
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:54 PM
JagMagMan
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hunterdave1277
As far as what kind of clothes to buy...I say, if someone has the money, who really cares what they buy. My base layers are camo because it's what I wanted. Did I pay a little more for them because of it? Yes, but I can afford it and in a free society we can do whatever we want.
Dude, you really need to chill out! What brand, type or price of camo you or I have does not matter much to the game that we hunt! And BTW, I am retired at 59 yrs. old, so I can pretty much afford any camo that I want! But that is NOT the point! (Come to think of it, maybe not falling for every gadget and gimmick that comes along allowed me to retire early.)
Also BTW, your camo undies are not doing anything more for you than my whitey-tighties!
Do brands like Scent Blocker really help much? Maybe, but I really don't know.
Over-priced fraud! False sense of security! (But, its your money, do what you want!) But, from a guy that has been on the ground, eye-ball to eye ball, baseball-bat-killin'-close to more than a few Whitetail bucks, I can tell you that the clothing or better yet, the price of the clothing, has nothing to do with success!
So I say, if you've got the cash and you want it...get it!
Again I say, your money, go for it! Just saying, its NOT a necessary requirement!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 03-31-2017 at 08:00 PM.