HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The best rifle scope for the money
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 09:04 PM
StuartDell
Spike

Originally Posted by ezearl
I'm sure he's meaning external fogging of Leupold's lenses. Would be nice of Leupold. I don't know why it's not used but they must have their reasons.
ezearl - Thats exactly what I mean, many of their competitors also have fog proofing on the outside of the scope to prevent this. If scopes fogged on the inside that would just be a terrible scope and no worth the money but even a lot of cheap $50 scopes don't fog on the inside.

Topgun 3006 - Yes the links on the site are linked to amazon for affiliate purposes, I dont lie about this and thats also why it is mentioned on the footer of the website. If you look around the net you will find that 90% of the websites reviewing products have affiliate links its just the way the internet works. The products reviewed on this site where purchased with my money and not donated for reviews, the affiliate links are just a way to try and recoup some of these costs and the costs of running a website.

I am not directly trying to sell any products to you but asking for your opinions on the article written and to try and help new scope buyers with information.