HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The best rifle scope for the money
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

For everyone's information, that is not a post he wants people to click on, but rather a website owned by the OP that is tied into Amazon.com as a money maker. Knowing that, I still went down through that lengthy dissertation and I'm afraid I would have to disagree with most of what was written regarding the various ones you picked based on their cost. All the "go to" rifles in my safes have Leupolds on them and I've never had a single problem with any of them. Some have even been out of production for many moons since I have a number of decades of shooting/hunting under my belt. I live by the old saying that "you get what you pay for" and feel that is certainly true regarding scopes and I won't cut corners to save a few bucks when buying one. I know Leupold is a time tested company out there that has great products for the money and even more they have an unbeatable lifetime warranty if something ever does happen and requires that the company be contacted. I guess you could say that I'm a Leupold guy all the way and will never change. Also, I see that you made a post in another thread on this site saying you had heard Leupold scopes are good, made in the USA, and are asking for comments. That would tell me that you must be a newbie in the shooting/hunting sports if you are making a comment like that and asking questions about one of the oldest and best companies in the business.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-08-2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: spelling