HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Poaching is WRONG!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 02:13 PM
krombig

Default RE: Poaching is WRONG!!

Hmmm....looks like this thread could get juicy too. To cut down on the chances of any arguments starting, why don' t you guys break the " poaching" issue into two categories. I mean heck, you' ll never come to an agreement over this. It' ll just go back and forth. I' ve never said poaching was right, because I believe it' s wrong. But this thread is going to make a mess out of two entirely different types of poachers. First you have the outright criminals who kill for money parts, and nothing else. On the other hand, you have the guy who only wants to feed his family. Granted, both these guys are poachers, but the reasons behind them doing it are entirely different. By the way, who ever said that a guy wanting to feed his family would only hunt deer,elk, or any other big game? What if he was hunting coyote or jack rabbit to feed his family? You can easily break the law hunting small game/varmints. Break the law, and you' re a poacher. I don' t think any farmer/rancher would call the game warden if some guy killed a coyote anywhere near his land.