HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - first impression of center point scope (adventure class 4-16 x 40)
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Befor I buy anything I always read the reviews on it. Wal-Mart has a site on-line where you can go and join for free to buy and view all it's items. I recently signed up for it as I needed a new Stereo, our local wal-mart does'nt carry them nor does our radio shack and we dont have any places to purchase a stereo receiver around here. I checked out many and read all the reviews, bought one and had it shipped to my wal-mart for free from there site-to-store option.
It's always good to read what others have to say about something befor you buy and end up with a problem that could have been avoided. Im not saying you'll end up with one, Im just saying.....I've never owned a center point scope so I cant say one way or the other about them. Im just saying it's always good to find out all the pros and cons about something befor you buy. I've bought some really nice scopes from Cabela's in the $89-$99 dollar range, Bushnells and Nikons, read all the reviews and after that I purchased and was totally satisfied. I found that if I want something bad enough and dont have enough money to get what I want I wait a little longer untill I have enough money to get it. With all of todays technology and on-line research there's no excuse to not read reviews on a product so when you get it and your not happy or it's not what you expected then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
This is'nt about you or your new scope, it's just some advice that will help you make the best decesions when you go to purchase something.
Best of Luck with your new scope, hope she works out for you and let us know how you like it.
(BP)