HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How bad are Barnett crossbows?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:35 AM
green1320
Spike

Just thought I would put my two cents in! I bought a Barnett Jackal this year and have shot it approx 150 times with ZERO problems. I did have a problem out of the box with the scope and called Barnett. Within 2 days of the call I had a new scope. I have been very pleased with this CB and have had excellent service support for it. I dont know much about barnetts past but deffinitly think they are of very good quality and have top support for their product now. Just like any other big manufactures they may or may not of had problems in the past but I now know they are not like that. The Jackal shoots very accurate and not a single problem with it blowing up. Also I have dealt with companys in the hunting industry for years and know that if even half of the stuff in this thread were true barnett would be a company of the past due to lawsuits. I have observed in the posts though thast most of the faults are hear-say and 3rd party and not actual first hand people telling of their misfortunes with Barnetts. This is just my opinion from what I make of common sense and my first hand use of their product.