HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How bad are Barnett crossbows?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 AM
TimBuckto
Spike

OK.. new to Cb's. Bought a Barnett quad extreme 400. Took it back bcuz i didnt like the crank and the pin fell out of it. (was factory installed or by DUNHAMS <--( they SUCK) anyways.
BARNETTS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS 100% SUPER AWESOME GOOD TO ME!!!!!!!! I decided to upgrade to the PENETRATOR, They (Barnetts customer service) had me my NEW PENETRATOR at my house and in my eager hands SUPER FAST! I had explained that my States season (MI) was soon to be open season for bow and that I was afraid I'd not have time to sight in b4 the opener. being handicapped with a bad back and other areas of deterioration I need the extra time to adjust to a new TOY. (guns & bows are NOT toys children...lol only to us that love them so)
Ive never shot other brand bows, but I am impressed with the Penetrator. Not to impressed with BOTH BARNETT 4x32 SCOPES Ive had now tho!! But I've heard the red dot isnt any better?
I read alot of typical complaints by ford and chevy bow owners..lol I expect that..
I WILL ADD.. BARNETT DOES have a 5 YEAR Warrantee! They ARE AFFORDABLE to us average Jo'Z... CUSTOMER SERVICE ..my experience with them was.. THE BEST IVE EVER experienced ANYWHERE with ANY PRODUCT! I seemed to actually ... Matter to them... like back in the olden days.. remember when banks used to give gifts ect to get you to put your money in them.. NOW THEY CHARGE US!
I'm glad you guys like yer expensive cb's. Maybe someday I can finance one.. AND... man I sure hope this thing dont blow up ibn my face!...LOL