HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T/C letter for conicals
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:01 PM
lemoyne
Giant Nontypical

I guess I really don't understand the problem. I have an Omega, a Triumph, and a Encore Endeavor and they will shoot under an inch with 200 gr bullets and sabot 250 gr bullets and sabot 300 gr bullets and sabot now I have not tried every thing and there are a couple bullets that just won't shoot for me like the 240 gr and the 269 gr I get up to one three quarter inch groups with them but they shoot 5 conicals and those explosive PB's very well [I use the PB's for varmint but I can put a plug in the hollow point and make them behave if I want. Now I am an old hand at muzzle loading my Grandfather started me with a pair of his originals long before there were any commercial made muzzle loaders so I probably had and advantage before I had a muzzle loading and archery shop for 20 years. But I will tell you if you figure out how to do it you can make those TC guns and many of the others for that matter do what you need. I have yet to see a TC, Knight or White that I could not get to shoot good.
And that is not to say that some of the others won't also.