HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Horton Legend XL175
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Spirithawk
Spike

I'm not really sure about the warranty. Just something I read somewhere. My son talked to a guy at a local hardware store and was told they use to sell them for a bit over $600. I just really love the looks and feel of the bow, not to mention the built in silencers and steel tips on the ends of the limbs where the cams mount. Seems to be really well thought out and designed. the Forearm exstention keeps your fingers well away from the string too. I did recently find this info on an old Cabela's add;

The Legend XL 175, finished beautifully in Skyline’s Excel camouflage, features Horton’s all new SpeedMax Hybrid Cable System. This new system combines the best of both worlds, durable, non-stretch steel cables teamed with micro-tunable synthetic yokes. Synthetic yokes allow for micro-timing adjustments while reducing bow tip weight for increased speed. The XL 175 features ToughBoy wide-body limbs, steel external axle limb tips, precision metal riser with Horton’s all new SoundStopper Riser Pads. The new, feels great, looks great Legend XL 175 delivers 316 f.p.s. with a 175-pound draw-weight.

The XL 175 as crossbow only features a peep and pin sight system. As a package the Legend XL 175 also includes: Hunter Mult-A-Range 4X32 Scope, 7/8-inch dovetail, one inch premium steel scope rings, Hunter Elite 4-arrow quiver, 4-Carbon Strike arrows and 4-practice points.

Last edited by Spirithawk; 05-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.